Happy Boxing Day! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are continuing to enjoy the winding down of the holiday season as we approach 2013.
Starting today through New Year’s Eve, I have teamed up with Organic Little Feet to give away the contents of one Feelings Kit from Young Living. Each day, we will feature a different oil, and give that oil to the first person who enrolls by purchasing a Premium Start Living kit*. In addition, every person who enrolls each day, whether the first or any after, will receive a copy of Debra Rayburn’s invaluable book, Gentle Babies!
Valor®: Chiropractor in a bottle, and the energy balancing blend.
Valor® is a blend of
- Spruce (Picea mariana) opens and releases emotional blocks, fostering a sense of balance and grounding. Traditionally, it was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal and antispasmodic, and is very grounding and strengthening.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system, helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions, promoting a feeling of self-control.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle east and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. It stimulates the limbic part of the brain, elevating the mind and helping to overcome stress and despair. It is used in European medicine to overcome depression.
- Almond oil (Prunis Dulcis) is used in this blend as a carrier oil. It is sweet to the taste and offers a rich source of vitamin E. In the ancient Ayurvedic system of health care native to India, the almond is considered a nutrient for the brain and nervous system. (Essential Oils Desk Reference, 5th ed. pg 2.133)
According to YoungLiving.com, it is “an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor enhances an individual’s internal resources. It has also been found to help energy alignment in the body.” The Essential Oils Desk Reference, 5th edition says, “This blend was formulated to balance energies and instill courage, confidence and self-esteem. It helps the body self correct its balance and alignment.” (pg 2.133)
This blend often helps quite literally with alignment, as it has been known to correct spinal subluxation (mis alignments in the spinal column) in one application! But the emotional and mental balancing it accomplishes is equally impressive. The particular oils used in the blend also used to be applied in ancient times by Roman Soldiers prior to going into battle. So Valor® literally gives you “back bone.”
I love the smell of Valor® and would bathe in a vat of it if I could! Beyond the Feelings Kit, it is also included in the Everyday Oils kit, the Raindrop kit, and the Essential 7. This important blend is the basis of my daily oils routine, and is great any time I need a boost, have a headache or am dealing with any ailment or trauma, whether physical or emotional.
Be the first person to sign up today with a Premium Starter kit (min 115 PV) at www.youngliving.com/signup with enroller/sponsor ID 1381185, and receive a 5 ml bottle of Valor® along with a copy of Gentle Babies by Debra Rayburn.